• French/German management
• Accredited member of EAQUALS (European Association for Quality Language Services)
• Full member of IALC (International Association of Language Centres)
• Accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid)
• Recognised for “Bildungsurlaub”
• Low class size of 6 to 8 students (maximum 10 students per class)
• Personal follow
•up while learning the French language
• Original culture and leisure programme as for organisation, contents and variety.
• High quality welcome and school staff as well as host families at their disposal
• Privileged site. 600 m² mansion of character surrounded by its own garden in the very centre of the town. Reception capacity of human dimension.
• Centre for professional training inspected by the regional prefecture
• Inspected and marked (good / very good) by the Austrian Ministry of Education
…a city of 450 000 inhabitants is the centre of the Mediterranean basin. A city of Greek and Roman history but also of culture; Matisse, Chagall, César, Ben … Opera, theatre, orchestra philharmonic, Jazz festival etc.
Located between the sea and the mountains the capital of the French Riviera is an authentic and unique city that can be visited throughout the year thanks to its exceptional climate.
Located in the heart of the town, our main school building is a mansion from the beginning of the century in the so called “belle époque
•style”. It is entirely renovated and security is adapted to the standard of the European Union. With its typical character and local colours of the South of France, the premises offer a wonderful place for studying a foreign language.
•floored mansion of 450 m² offers:
• 10 classrooms
• free computers with internet access
• WIFI connection
• cafeteria with hot/cold drink and snack machine
• reception room and administration
• premises with air condition
• library (available to students in the afternoon)
• info corner (activity program, sightseeing tips, …)